Monday, March 7, 2011

Moving Day!!

As some of you may know, I'm moving into my first adult apartment today!  Well, actually it's a loft.  A real loft with a brick wall, two levels, a concrete floor and great city views -- in short, the apartment of my dreams (I guess in my dreams, my loft was in London, but that's a minor detail).  I'm calling the look I envision for my new space: industrial rustic chic.  And it's going to combine my love of everything British with retro industrial elements and incorporate pieces that are a bit rustic and rough around the edges.  But I envision the overall vibe to be very chic.  Obviously, it'll take some time to decorate my apartment on a tight budget but I hope to share some of my inspiration, projects and, eventually, finished spaces over the coming months (and years?).  In the meantime, here are some spaces that have inspired my overall style.  Happy dreaming!







 







No comments:

Post a Comment