Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hey Baby, What's Your Sign?

I've long had a fondness for vintage signs - even better if they're British.  The clean color scheme of black, white, and grey reminds me of what I love most about British style.  These signs are simple, and straightforward with graphic elements and a vintage twist . . . quintessentially British.  So when I stumbled across the fabulous company British Route Sign Designs via The Cultivated Home, I was thrilled.  Not only do they have amazing vintage sign artwork, they've incorporated the signs into chairs, pillows and more.  Suddenly, signs are popping up everywhere! Check out these great interpretations of classic British transit signs:    

British Route Sign Designs

British Route Sign Designs

British Route Sign Designs

British Route Sign Designs

TransitDesign via Etsy
Economica via Etsy



Subway Sign Art Large at Restoration Hardware

46" Leeds Bus System Number Print Set at SubwaySigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment