Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Welcome Back

AND ...  I'm back! You may wonder what I've been up to in the past, oh, almost two years since I posted.  Well, here's a quick overview --
1. Work!
2. Watching a royal wedding & Diamond Jubilee
3. Apartment projects (stay tuned to updates)
4. A trip to London & Scotland!! :)
5. Work!


As you can see, my overly full schedule has left little time to blog.  But I haven't stopped reading my favorite design blogs & have been intermittently working on posts.  Great Britain has had no shortage of excitement lately (Royal Baby, anyone?), and I've got a couple posts lined up.  Until then .... here's a little preview of my trip. 

Orangery at Kensington Palace, London

For all the Harry Potter fans: Platform 9 3/4 at King's Cross Station, London


Edinburgh, Scotland

Porridge at our B&B in Edinburgh
London
View from the Edinburgh Castle in Scotland

The London Eye

The Globe Pub (aka Bridget Jone's Flat)
The London Eye
The Scotman Steps, Edinburgh, Scotland

Coffee & cupcakes at The Hummingbird Bakery, London

Photos are my own & those of the talented Alyssa Atkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment